The Haunted LighthouseThe Haunted Lighthouse (2003) Episode BB-118- The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 450 times total.
- The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Agogo Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Papa Q. Bear, Mama Bear, Brother Bear, Sister Bear.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Scott Glynn.
- Produced By Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, Michael Hirsh, Scott Dyer, Steven Ching.
- Written By Peter Sauder, Bob Ardiel, Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain.
- Music: Lee Ann Womack.
- First Aired on January 29, 2003.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: BB-118
- U.S.A. / Canada
When the Bear Family vacations in an old lighthouse rendered obsolete by modern technology, they discover that it's rumored to be haunted. Although the cubs encounter mysterious sights and sounds, they're anything but spooked. In fact Brother and Sister actively... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the best-selling book series, The Berenstain Bears is a charming comedy celebrating furry family values, joys and challenges of family life. The series stars a fun-loving family of bears. Their love, loyalty and humor allow the kids to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Haunted Lighthouse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Haunted Lighthouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!