Count Their BlessingsCount Their Blessings (2003) Episode BB-102- The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 474 times total.
- The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Agogo Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Papa Q. Bear, Mama Bear, Brother Bear, Sister Bear.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Scott Glynn.
- Produced By Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain, Michael Hirsh, Scott Dyer, Steven Ching.
- Written By Peter Sauder, Bob Ardiel, Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain.
- Music: Lee Ann Womack.
- First Aired on January 07, 2003.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Canada
Brother and Sister often complain that their friends have more things than they do. Mama and Papa tell them they should be thankful for all the things they do have. When a big thunderstorm rages outside and the power goes out, the cubs are reminded of how... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the best-selling book series, The Berenstain Bears is a charming comedy celebrating furry family values, joys and challenges of family life. The series stars a fun-loving family of bears. Their love, loyalty and humor allow the kids to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Count Their Blessings. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Count Their Blessings? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!