I Only Have Ice For YouI Only Have Ice For You (1990) Season 1 Episode 1- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 602 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, Air Traffic Controller, Desert Prince, Dog Rather, Maddog, Hacksaw, Trader Joe, Dump Truck, Gibber, Mayor of Cape Suzette.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay, Charles Adler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Taylor.
- Produced By Robert Taylor, Jymn Magon, Mark Zaslove, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Don Rosa, Mark Zaslove, Len Uhley.
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on September 14, 1990. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Rebecca is transporting an iceberg for a rich oil sheik, only to have it hijacked by Don Karnage, who thinks there's something valuable hidden inside.
Cartoon Production Information:
Previewed on the Disney Channel on May 5, 1990. The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Only Have Ice For You? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!