Bye Bye Fly GuyBye Bye Fly Guy (1958) Season 1 Episode B-016- Bozo, The World's Most Famous Clown Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 680 times total.
- Bozo, The World's Most Famous Clown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Larry Harmon Studios.
- Distributed by: Jayark Films Corporation.
- Cartoon Characters: Bozo the Clown, Butch, Dinosaurs, Caveman Inventor.
- Voice Actors: Larry Harmon, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Ed Solomon.
- Produced By Larry Harmon.
- Animated By C.L. Hartman, John Walker, Barney Posner, I. Ellis.
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Dan Milner.
- First Aired about 1958.
- Originally Aired on WPIX (USA).
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
- Season: 1
Bozo and Butch accidentally take a hot-air balloon ride, and wind up in a prehistoric land with dinosaurs. They meet a caveman inventor who makes a wagon with square wheels, an elevator and, finally, an airplane. He takes them for a ride, but they all crash.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A total of 156 five-minutes shorts were made: 20 in 1958, 84 more were added in 1959, and 52 were made in 1962. The character of Bozo the Clown was created by Alan W. Livingston for Capitol Records (The cartoons originally bore a credit line for Alan... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bye Bye Fly Guy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bye Bye Fly Guy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!