Three Cheers For The RocketeersThree Cheers For The Rocketeers (1958) Season 1 Episode B-012- Bozo, The World's Most Famous Clown Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 424 times total.
- Bozo, The World's Most Famous Clown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Jayark Films Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Bozo the Clown, Butch, Two Thieves.
- Voice Actors: Larry Harmon, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Jerry Hathcock.
- Produced By Larry Harmon.
- Animated By Jack Ozark, Hal Sutherland, Volus Jones, Barney Posner.
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Dan Milner.
- First Aired about 1958.
- Originally Aired on WPIX (USA).
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
- Season: 1
While driving through the desert to California, Bozo and Butch see a rocket ship. While Bozo and Butch look inside, two thieves are being chased by the police, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A total of 156 five-minute shorts were made: 20 in 1958, 84 more were added in 1959, and 52 were made in 1962. The character of Bozo the Clown was created by Alan W. Livingston for Capitol Records... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Three Cheers For The Rocketeers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three Cheers For The Rocketeers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!