Tub Be Or Not Tub BeTub Be Or Not Tub Be (1992) Episode 26- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 404 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Kennedy Cartoons
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Pete, PJ, Max.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, Dana Hill.
- First Aired on October 15, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A bathtub race between Goofy and Pete tests PJ's loyalty to his dad and to Goofy and Max.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's Goof Troop found the world's silliest talking dog all grown up and rearing a child. Goofy, scatterbrained as always, lived in Spoonerville, where he was raising his 11-year-old son Max. The two lived next door to the narrow-minded Pete,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tub Be Or Not Tub Be" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tub Be Or Not Tub Be? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!