Dinky Toots His Own HornDinky Toots His Own Horn (1958) Season 1 Episode B-006- Bozo, The World's Most Famous Clown Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 496 times total.
- Bozo, The World's Most Famous Clown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Jayark Films Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Bozo the Clown, Butch, Dinky.
- Voice Actors: Larry Harmon, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Anatole Kirsanoff.
- Produced By Larry Harmon.
- Animated By John Walker, I. Ellis, C.L. Hartman.
- Written By Charles Shows.
- Music: Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Dan Milner.
- First Aired about 1958.
- Originally Aired on WPIX (USA).
- Running Time: 6:27 minutes.
- Episode Number: B-006
- Season: 1
Dinky is an unusually small baby elephant. Dinky disappoints his father while learning to trumpet his nose, so he runs away from home. Cut to Bozo and Butch in a helicopter looking for a new elephant for the circus. They convince Dinky to come with them to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A total of 156 five-minute shorts were made: 20 in 1958, 84 more were added in 1959, and 52 were made in 1962. The character of Bozo the Clown was created by Alan W. Livingston for Capitol Records (The cartoons originally bore a credit line for Alan... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dinky Toots His Own Horn. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dinky Toots His Own Horn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!