Madeline at The Magic Show
Alternate Title: Madeline and the Magic ShowMadeline at The Magic Show (Madeline and the Magic Show) (1996) Season 1 Episode 119- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 516 times total.
- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Danielle, Nicole, Cloe, Genevieve, Pepito, Miss Clavel, Lord Cucuface.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Tracey-Lee Smythe, David Morse, Veronika Sztopa, Vanessa King, S. Louise Vallance, French Tickner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Stan Phillips, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Betty G. Birney, Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Music: Andy Street.
- First Aired on January 13, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After Pepito and the girls go to see Harry Houdini's show, Pepito decides to create his own magic show at home, and he puts poor Genevieve in danger.
Cartoon Production Information:
After two seasons on The Family Channel, the series moved to ABC, with a change in title.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Madeline at The Magic Show" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madeline at The Magic Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!