Madeline And The Fashion ShowMadeline And The Fashion Show (1995) Season 1 Episode 117- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 494 times total.
- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Danielle, Nicole, Cloe, Genevieve, Pepito, Miss Clavel, Lord Cucuface.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Tracey-Lee Smythe, David Morse, Veronika Sztopa, Vanessa King, S. Louise Vallance, French Tickner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Stan Phillips, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Betty G. Birney, Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Music: Andy Street.
- First Aired on December 30, 1995.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Madeline and the Fashion Show When Madeline and the girls are given the opportunity to be high-fashion models and meet top designer Mme. Clich?, they are asked to wear creations made of cheese. They discover that fashion is fickle, and that it's what's inside... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After two seasons on The Family Channel, the series moved to ABC, with a change in title.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Madeline And The Fashion Show" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madeline And The Fashion Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!