Madeline at The North PoleMadeline at The North Pole (1995) Season 1 Episode 108- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 739 times total.
- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Danielle, Nicole, Cloe, Genevieve, Pepito, Miss Clavel, Lord Cucuface.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Tracey-Lee Smythe, David Morse, Veronika Sztopa, Vanessa King, S. Louise Vallance, French Tickner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Stan Phillips, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Betty G. Birney, Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Music: Andy Street.
- First Aired on October 28, 1995.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- Season: 1
After Lord Cucuface promises them a white Christmas, Madeline and the girls travel to the North Pole, where they find an elf shortage (because of a terrible flu). They and take it upon themselves to help Santa get all the gifts ready... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After two seasons on The Family Channel, the series moved to ABC, with a change in title.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Madeline at The North Pole" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madeline at The North Pole? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!