Madeline And The Show-offMadeline And The Show-off (1995) Season 1 Episode 105- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 558 times total.
- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Danielle, Nicole, Cloe, Genevieve, Pepito, Miss Clavel, Lord Cucuface.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Tracey-Lee Smythe, David Morse, Veronika Sztopa, Vanessa King, S. Louise Vallance, French Tickner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Stan Phillips, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Betty G. Birney, Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Music: Andy Street.
- First Aired on October 07, 1995.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Yvette is asked to pose for a famous contemporary artist, she brags to the other girls and acts superior because this obviously means that she's beautiful.
Cartoon Production Information:
After two seasons on The Family Channel, the series moved to ABC, with a change in title.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Madeline And The Show-off" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madeline And The Show-off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!