Madeline at The Can Can CliquesMadeline at The Can Can Cliques (1995) Season 1 Episode 103- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 674 times total.
- The New Adventures of Madeline Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Danielle, Nicole, Cloe, Genevieve, Pepito, Miss Clavel, Lord Cucuface, Yvette.
- Voice Actors: Andrea Libman, Tracey-Lee Smythe, David Morse, Veronika Sztopa, Vanessa King, S. Louise Vallance, French Tickner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Stan Phillips, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Betty G. Birney, Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Music: Andy Street.
- First Aired on September 23, 1995.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The girls enter a cancan competition, but the intense practice schedule and concerns about costumes creates a problem: cliques.
Cartoon Production Information:
After two seasons on The Family Channel, the series moved to ABC, with a change in title.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Madeline at The Can Can Cliques" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madeline at The Can Can Cliques? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!