Shake, Rattle & GoofShake, Rattle & Goof (1992) Season 1 Episode 38- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 609 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Pete, PJ, Max, Peg, Pistol, Colonel Carter, Waffles the Cat.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, Dana Hill, April Winchell, Nancy Cartwright, Tino Insana, Frank Welker.
- First Aired on October 02, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Max and PJ aspire to becoming rock musicians.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's Goof Troop found the world's silliest talking dog all grown up and rearing a child. Goofy, scatterbrained as always, lived in Spoonerville, where he was raising his 11-year-old son Max. The two lived next door to the narrow-minded Pete,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shake, Rattle & Goof. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shake, Rattle & Goof? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!