The Funtastic World Of Hanna-Barbera (Series)The Funtastic World Of Hanna-Barbera (Series) (1985) - The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1019 times total.
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Jonny Quest, Dr. Benton Quest, Roger 'Race' Bannon, Hadji, Bandit, Galtar, Goleeta, Tormack, Ither, Krimm, Otar, Pandat, Rak, Zorn, Tuk, Thork, Koda, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Snooper, Blabber, Quick Draw McGraw, Snagglepuss, Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Dick Dastardly, Top Cat, Brave Paw, Princess Paw Paw, Mighty Paw, Laughy Paw, Wise Paw, Trembly Paw, Pu Pooch, Dark Paw, Bumble Paw, Aunt Pruney Paw.
- Voice Actors: Tim Matthieson, Don Messick, Mike Road, Danny Bravo, Don Messick, Lou Richards, Mary McDonald Lewis, Brock Peters, Bob Arbogast, Barry Dennen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on September 07, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
This compilation show began with three segments, Galtar and the Golden Lance, Paw Paws and Yogi's Treasure Hunt. In coming years, other shows were added to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Taking their cue from the "block booking" policies of Golden Age Hollywood, Hanna-Barbera packaged together a group of half hour programs into one syndicated block. The programs aired back-to-back over a Saturday or Sunday morning, glued together... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Funtastic World Of Hanna-Barbera (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Funtastic World Of Hanna-Barbera (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!