Morris's Disappearing BagMorris's Disappearing Bag (1982) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 764 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Michael Sporn Animation, Weston Woods Studios
- Directed By Michael Sporn, Bridget Thorne.
- Produced By Morton Schindel, Paul Gagne.
- Animated By Michael Sporn.
- Written By Rosemary Wells.
- Awards: CINE Golden Eagle, Children's Films/Animation/Experimental, 1982.
- Music: Ernest Troost.
- Editor: Si Fried, Paul Gagne.
- Originally Released in December of 1982 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
Morris, the youngest child of a family of rabbits, is spurned on Christmas morning by his brothers and sisters. All the young rabbits play happily with each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Morris's Disappearing Bag. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Morris's Disappearing Bag? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!