Max-imum ProtectionMax-imum Protection (1992) Season 1 Episode KC-30- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 662 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Kennedy Cartoons, Inc
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Max, Pete, P.J., Peg, Pistol, Waffles, Chainsaw.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Dana Hill, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, April Winchell, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Roy Wilson, Hank Tucker, Ken Kessel, Robert Taylor.
- Written By Steve Edelman, Mallory Tarcher, Cathryn Perdue.
- Music: Mark Watters, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Robert Irving.
- First Aired on September 28, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: KC-30
- Season: 1
Goofy teaches Max a lesson about being prepared for burglars.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's Goof Troop found the world's silliest talking dog all grown up and rearing a child. Goofy, scatterbrained as always, lived in Spoonerville, where he was raising his 11-year-old son Max. The two lived next door to the narrow-minded Pete,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Max-imum Protection. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Max-imum Protection? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!