The Shadowless StoneThe Shadowless Stone (1988) Season 2 Episode 19- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 596 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on May 09, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
David and Lisa are summoned to the palace of King Conrad. The king lived behind a waterfall and had a jester named Tim. King Conrad tells the gnomes he wants them to go to the island of Mentoa and find the valuable shadowless stone. The stone was a royal treasure... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien Poortvliet. The series was originally shown in Spain as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Shadowless Stone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shadowless Stone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!