Young Doctor GnomeYoung Doctor Gnome (1988) Season 1 Episode 11- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 645 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on March 14, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
David's nephew Jonathan is coming to visit. Jonathan is a city gnome and his parents want him to be a doctor, but he doesn't want to. On the way to David's house,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Young Doctor Gnome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!