The Kingdom Of The ElvesThe Kingdom Of The Elves (1988) Season 1 Episode 9- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 555 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on February 29, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The episode starts out with David telling how gnomes make pottery and candles. When he goes outside, another gnome tells him that a little deer has a barbed wire... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Kingdom Of The Elves. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Kingdom Of The Elves? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!