The Baby TrollThe Baby Troll (1988) Season 1 Episode 4- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 828 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on January 25, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The episode starts with Lisa explaining about the clothes gnomes wear. She mentions that David is out helping two deer who have their antlers locked together. David has to saw through the antlers to break them apart. When he is heading home, he sees a baby troll... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien Poortvliet. The series was originally shown in Spain as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Baby Troll. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Baby Troll? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!