Witch Way Out?Witch Way Out? (1988) Season 1 Episode 2- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 750 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on January 11, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2
- Season: 1
Lisa becomes worried when David doesn't come back home. He was removing a thorn from a deer's hoof, but hadn't come back. On the way home, David tells that there are many stories about supernatural creatures in the forest. While going down a steep hill, Swift... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien Poortvliet. The series was originally shown in Spain as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Witch Way Out?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Witch Way Out?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!