Hollywood PicnicHollywood Picnic (1937) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1284 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Hollywood Stars.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Art Davis.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
All the Hollywood stars go off on a picnic.
Cartoon Production Information:
Tagline: "A Feast of Fun in Movieland!" Numerous Hollywood stars are caricatured, including John Barrymore, Joe E. Brown, Eddie Cantor, Marlene Dietrich, Stepin Fetchit, W.C. Fields, Clark... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hollywood Picnic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!