Leader Of The PackLeader Of The Pack (1992) Season 1 Episode 31- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 430 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, PJ, Max, Debbie, Duke.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Rob Paulsen, Dana Hill, Cathy Cavadini.
- First Aired on September 30, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Max's cousin Debbie comes to visit, he plots with her to teach 18-year-old Duke a lesson about respecting 'dweebs.'
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's Goof Troop found the world's silliest talking dog all grown up and rearing a child. Goofy, scatterbrained as always, lived in Spoonerville, where he was raising his 11-year-old son Max. The... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leader Of The Pack? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!