Close Encounters Of The Weird MimeClose Encounters Of The Weird Mime (1992) Season 1 Episode AU-27- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 584 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Pete, PJ, Max, Peg, Pistol.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, Dana Hill, April Winchell.
- First Aired on September 16, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While doing a science project, Max and PJ inadvertently get the entire town of Spoonerville excited over an alien invasion.
Cartoon Production Information:
Donald Duck can be shown a picture in this episode when Goofy's mime teacher shows him a picture to do a imitation of a duck. Disney's Goof Troop found the world's silliest talking dog all grown up... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Close Encounters Of The Weird Mime? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!