The Horse That Played CenterfieldThe Horse That Played Centerfield (1979) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 874 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Oscar.
- Voice Actors: John Erwin, Joan Gardner, Allan Melvin, Don Messick, Howard Morris, Alan Oppenheimer, Brad Sanders.
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manny Perez.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Bob Arkwright, Bob Bachman, John Celestri, Ed DeMattia, Sal Faillace, John Gentilella, Chuck Harriton, Ken Kimmelman, Walt Kubiak, Roger Mejia, Ron Myrick, Karen Peterson, Jim Simon; more Animators ...
- Written By Sheldon Stark, Hal Higdon.
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Originally Released on February 24, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The New York Goats cannot seem to win a single game of baseball. That is, until Oscar the Horse joins their team.
Cartoon Production Information:
An "ABC Weekend Special," this was shown in two parts on February 24 and March 3, 1979. This was the first animated TV special to be shown in two parts on consecutive... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Horse That Played Centerfield. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Horse That Played Centerfield? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!