All The Goof That's Fit To PrintAll The Goof That's Fit To Print (1992) Season 1 Episode SW-3- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 421 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Pete, PJ, Max, Waffles the Cat, Chainsaw the Dog, How-To Narrator.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, Dana Hill, Frank Welker, Corey Burton.
- Produced By Roy Wilson, Hank Tucker, Ken Kessel, Robert Taylor.
- Written By Steve Cuden.
- Music: Mark Watters, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Robert Irving.
- First Aired on October 22, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: SW-3
- Season: 1
Pete starts his own newspaper to run full-size ads of his RVs, but when the kids decide to use sensationalism, the tables turn on old Petey.
Cartoon Production Information:
Rasco from "Oliver & Company" makes a cameo appearance in this cartoon. Originally aired in April and May of 1992 on the Disney Channel; release date reflects second airing in Syndication as part of the two-hour Disney Afternoon cartoon... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of All The Goof That's Fit To Print. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about All The Goof That's Fit To Print? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!