A Little EvilA Little Evil (1994) Season 3 Episode 4313-030- Disney's The Little Mermaid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 581 times total.
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian.
- Voice Actors: Jodi Benson, Edan Gross, Samuel E. Wright, Pat Carroll, Kenneth Mars.
- First Aired on November 26, 1994.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Ariel befriends the Evil Manta's son, Little Evil.
Cartoon Production Information:
Music: "Just Like Me", performed by Tim Curry. With her fiery, aquatic teen spirit, Ariel and her underwater friends almost single-handedly revived the modern-day animated feature in 1989's The... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Little Evil? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!