Drengen Der Ville Gøre Det Umulige
English Title: The Boy Who Wanted To Be A BearDrengen Der Ville Gøre Det Umulige (The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Bear) (2002) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 936 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Dansk Tegnefilm 2, Les Armateurs, AnimagicNet, Danish Film Institute
- Distributed by: Scanbox, Président Films
- Cartoon Characters: Male Bear, Raven, She-Bear, Wife, Husband, Little Bear Boy, Older Bear Boy, Bear Girl, Older Bear Girl.
- Voice Actors: Otto Brandenburg, Tommy Kenter, Parika Steen, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Thomas Bo Larsen, Marlon Vilstrup, Joachim Boie Helvang, Lærke; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jannik Hastrup.
- Produced By Marie Bro, Didier Brunnér.
- Animated By Asta Sigurdardottir, Georges Stoyanoff, Karin Nielsson, Anders Nejsum, Anna Gellert, Alice Rasmussen.
- Written By Bent Haller, Michele Fessler.
- Awards: Honorable Mention from International Jury of Kinderfilmfest, Berlin International Film Festival, 2003.
- Music: Bruno Coulais.
- Originally Released on December 18, 2002.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
- Denmark / France
In a den in the fells, a polar bear gives birth to a cub, but the cub is stillborn. Grief-stricken, the polar bear lies down on the ice to die. Her mate steals a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Released in France on December 18, 2002 and in Denmark on February 7, 2003. Financed by: Dansk Tegnefilm 2, Danish Film Institute (Thomas Danielsson), TV 2/Danmark, Norwegian Film Institute,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Drengen Der Ville Gøre Det Umulige. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Drengen Der Ville Gøre Det Umulige? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!