The Forest Without NamesThe Forest Without Names (1983) - Fushigi No Kuni No Alice Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 304 times total.
- Fushigi No Kuni No Alice AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nippon Animation, Apollo
- Animation Studio: Nippon Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, Benny Bunny, Chester, Queen of Hearts, Jabberwocky, The Caterpillar, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Dormouse, White King, White Queen, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Duchess, Walrus, Humpdy Dumpty, Dodo, Mock Turtle.
- Voice Actors: Tarako, Masako Nozawa, Kenichi Ogata.
- Directed By Shigeo Koshi, Taku Sugiyama.
- Produced By Shigeô Endo, Andrea Wagner.
- Animated By Kazuko Nakamura, Yû Kumada, Takao Ogawa, Teruo Handa, Kôki Miwa.
- Written By Fumi Takahashi, Marty Murphy, Lewis Carroll.
- Music: Reijiro Komutsu, Christian Bruhn.
- First Aired on November 28, 1983.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan), ZDF (Germany), Italia 1 (Italy).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Alice and Benny enter a forest where they encounter a strange fog that causes forgetfulness.
Cartoon Production Information:
The final two episodes were broadcast only in the Tokyo area. The entire series was broadcast only in Germany, a major financial contributor to this co-production. The series devoted 13 episodes each to the highlights of Lewis Carroll's "Alice... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Forest Without Names. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Forest Without Names? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!