Guided MuscleGuided Muscle (1955) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 1711 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Richard Thompson, Ken Harris, Ben Washam, Abe Levitow.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 10, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:47 minutes.
While cooking a empty tin can for dinner, Wile E. Coyote spots a better meal rushing by- the Road Runner. From greasing the road to firing off a giant cannon,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Velocitus Delectiblus vs. Eatibus Almost Anythingus.
The infamous book "How to Tar and Feather a Road Runner" appears in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Guided Muscle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Guided Muscle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!