ScuttleScuttle (1994) Season 3 Episode 4313-024- Disney's The Little Mermaid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 562 times total.
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian.
- Voice Actors: Jodi Benson, Edan Gross, Samuel E. Wright, Pat Carroll, Kenneth Mars.
- First Aired on September 17, 1994.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Ariel meets Scuttle, but does not get along with him at first. Later together they save Prince Eric's ship. Eric thinks he saw a mermaid.
Cartoon Production Information:
Music: "Just Give Me A Chance", performed by Maurice LaMarche. With her fiery, aquatic teen spirit, Ariel and her underwater friends almost single-handedly revived the modern-day animated feature... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Scuttle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scuttle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!