A Whale Of A TaleA Whale Of A Tale (1992) Season 1 Episode 4313-007- Disney's The Little Mermaid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 2967 times total.
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Japan), Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian, Spot the Killer Whale.
- Voice Actors: Jodi Benson, Edan Gross, Samuel E. Wright, Pat Carroll, Kenneth Mars.
- Written By Peter S. Beagle.
- First Aired on September 11, 1992.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Ariel befriends a baby killer whale, names him Spot, and adopts him. The inevitable trouble ensues as he grows. Whale of a Tale not in regular rotation. Prime time special in first season; one-time-only lead episode in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The premiere episode of Disney's The Little Mermaid series. Music: "Just A Little Love", performed by Jodi Benson; "You've Got to Be You", performed by Samuel E. Wright and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Whale Of A Tale. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Whale Of A Tale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!