The Sleeping Beauty
Alternate Title: Charles Perrault's The Sleeping BeautyThe Sleeping Beauty (Charles Perrault's The Sleeping Beauty) (1973) - Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 83 times this month, and 1412 times total.
- Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Mushi Studios
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Voice Actors: Carl Banas, Len Birman, Bernard Cowan, Peg Dixon, Keith Hampshire, Peggi Loder, Donna Miller, Frank Perry, Henry Ramer, Billie Mae Richards; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Mary Alice Dwyer.
- Animated By Mushi Studios.
- Written By Charles Perrault.
- Music: Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldress, Vincent Juliano.
- First Aired on January 21, 1973.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The show starts with villagers gathering round a town cryer (who hates the sound of his bell, but has a job to do) and announces that a baby daughter has arrived and it belongs to King Horace and Queen Courtess. In the palace, Countess Twosix (being a weepy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Broadcast as part of the "Festival of Family Classics" series.
All episodes in the Festival of Family Classics series were introduced by Carl Banis following a short clip from the middle of the episode.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Sleeping Beauty. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sleeping Beauty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!