Swiss Family RobinsonSwiss Family Robinson (1973) - Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 1894 times total.
- Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Mushi Studios
- Animation Studio: Mushi Studios
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Voice Actors: Carl Banas, Len Birman, Bernard Cowan, Peg Dixon, Keith Hampshire, Peggi Loder, Donna Miller, Frank Perry, Henry Ramer, Billie Mae Richards; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Mary Alice Dwyer.
- Animated By Mushi Studios.
- Music: Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldress, Vincent Juliano.
- First Aired on January 13, 1973.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Broadcast as part of the "Festival of Family Classics" series. All episodes in the Festival of Family Classics series were introduced by Carl Banis following a short clip from the middle of... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Swiss Family Robinson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!