20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Part 120,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Part 1 (1972) - Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 878 times total.
- Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Mushi Studios
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Cartoon Characters: Professor Aronaux, Ned Land, Captain Nemo.
- Voice Actors: Carl Banas, Len Birman, Bernard Cowan, Peg Dixon, Keith Hampshire, Peggi Loder, Donna Miller, Frank Perry, Henry Ramer, Billie Mae Richards; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Mary Alice Dwyer.
- Animated By Mushi Studios.
- Music: Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldress, Vincent Juliano.
- First Aired on October 01, 1972.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Professor Aronaux, harponeer Ned Land and professor's servant is substituted by his nephew go on a chase of a mysterious sea animal that is becoming a danger for international sea vessels. Instead of a monster, they find Captain Nemo and his submarine Nautilus... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Broadcast as part of the "Festival of Family Classics" series.
All episodes in the Festival of Family Classics series were introduced by Carl Banis following a short clip from the middle of the episode.
Sorry, we do not have a video of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!