On The Search For The Source Of The Subject: Air And Water Scarceness On The Planet LagunaOn The Search For The Source Of The Subject: Air And Water Scarceness On The Planet Laguna (1979) - Captain Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 191 times total.
- Captain Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Dôga, Monte Carlo Productions, Saban International, ZIV International, Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Captain Future, Joan Randall, Otto, Grag, Ken Scott, Professor Simon Wright.
- Voice Actors: Hirokawa Taichiru, Eiko Masuyama, Keiichi Noda, Kenichi Ogata, Kazuhiko Inoue, Kiyoshi Kawakubo.
- Directed By Kôzô Morishita, Akira Yokoi, Hideki Takayama, Johei Matsuura, Tomoji Katsumata; more Directors ...
- Produced By Hiroshi Takeda.
- Animated By Tadano Tsushi.
- Written By Toyohiro Andô, Masaki Tsuji, Edmond Hamilton.
- Music: Yuji Ono, Yamakawa, Jean-Jacques Debout, Christian Bruhn.
- First Aired about 1979.
- Originally Aired on NHK (Japan), TF1 (France), ZDF (Germany), RaiUno (Italy).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Japan / France / West Germany
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of 52 episodes. Premiered on French television on January 26, 1981. Ran on West German television from September 27, 1980 to March 28, 1981 and December 3, 1981 to March 25, 1982. Ran on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of On The Search For The Source Of The Subject: Air And Water Scarceness On The Planet Laguna. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about On The Search For The Source Of The Subject: Air And Water Scarceness On The Planet Laguna? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!