Sea Scouts, Part 1
Alternate Title: Ahiru No QuackSea Scouts, Part 1 (Ahiru No Quack) (1989) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 343 times total.
- Harlekijn (van Veen), Siepermann und Bacher, T.V.E, Vara, TV Tokyo, Telescreen International, ZDF, Telecable Benelux B.V.
- Animation Studio: Telescreen, Visual 8, Teleimage
- Distributed by: Telescreen Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred Jodocus Kwak, Hank.
- Voice Actors: Ryan Van den Akker, Herman van Veen.
Voice Talent, Japan: Megumi Hayashibara, Kenichi Ogata.
- Directed By Dennis Livson, Hiroshi Saitô.
- Animated By Susumu Shiraume.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki.
- Music: Herman van Veen.
- Originally Released on May 15, 1989.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Production Number: 7
- The Netherlands / Germany / Japan
One day, Alfred and most of his friends get a muster call from the Sea Scouts. After weeks of tough training, those who qualify get the chance to take part in the sailing race with Sparrowcountry, Waterland's chief rival. To circumvent Waterland, Sparrowcountry... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Orphaned duck Alfred J. Kwak grows up with his pal Hank the Mole. Alfred is an alert and musical duck who will not shut his eyes to what is happening in the animal world around him. He and his friends always strive for a better world. Alfred... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sea Scouts, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sea Scouts, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!