The Southern Cross
Alternate Title: Ahiru No QuackThe Southern Cross (Ahiru No Quack) (1989) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 482 times total.
- Harlekijn (van Veen), Siepermann und Bacher, T.V.E, Vara, TV Tokyo, Telescreen International, ZDF, Telecable Benelux B.V.
- Animation Studio: Telescreen, Visual 8, Teleimage
- Distributed by: Telescreen Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred Jodocus Kwak, Hank.
- Voice Actors: Ryan Van den Akker, Herman van Veen.
Voice Talent, Japan: Megumi Hayashibara, Kenichi Ogata.
- Directed By Dennis Livson, Hiroshi Saitô.
- Animated By Susumu Shiraume.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki.
- Music: Herman van Veen.
- Originally Released on July 31, 1989.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- The Netherlands / Germany / Japan
Two things are happening at the same time in the Antarctic now. One is that Professor Buffoon is developing a language converter to communicate with whales in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Orphaned duck Alfred J. Kwak grows up with his pal Hank the Mole. Alfred is an alert and musical duck who will not shut his eyes to what is happening in the animal world around him. He and his... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Southern Cross? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!