Alternate Title: Ahiru No QuackFlying Carpet (Ahiru No Quack) (1989) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 334 times total.
- Harlekijn (van Veen), Siepermann und Bacher, T.V.E, Vara, TV Tokyo, Telescreen International, ZDF, Telecable Benelux B.V.
- Animation Studio: Telescreen, Visual 8, Teleimage
- Distributed by: Telescreen Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred Jodocus Kwak, Hank.
- Voice Actors: Ryan Van den Akker, Herman van Veen.
Voice Talent, Japan: Megumi Hayashibara, Kenichi Ogata.
- Directed By Dennis Livson, Hiroshi Saitô.
- Animated By Susumu Shiraume.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki.
- Music: Herman van Veen.
- Originally Released on June 05, 1989.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- The Netherlands / Germany / Japan
The king decides to send two retainers in search of the bottle. Although they manage to reach Alfred's house, they fail to get Alfred in time to prevent him from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Orphaned duck Alfred J. Kwak grows up with his pal Hank the Mole. Alfred is an alert and musical duck who will not shut his eyes to what is happening in the animal world around him. He and his... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flying Carpet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flying Carpet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!