My Father Is Henk
Alternate Title: Ahiru No QuackMy Father Is Henk (Ahiru No Quack) (1989) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Harlekijn (van Veen), Siepermann und Bacher, T.V.E, Vara, TV Tokyo, Telescreen International, ZDF, Telecable Benelux B.V.
- Animation Studio: Telescreen, Visual 8, Teleimage
- Distributed by: Telescreen Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred Jodocus Kwak, Hank.
- Voice Actors: Ryan Van den Akker, Herman van Veen.
Voice Talent, Japan: Megumi Hayashibara, Kenichi Ogata.
- Directed By Dennis Livson, Hiroshi Sait˘.
- Animated By Susumu Shiraume.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki.
- Music: Herman van Veen.
- Originally Released on April 24, 1989.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Production Number: 4
- The Netherlands / Germany / Japan
Dolf (crow), Alfred's classmate, is an ill-natured fellow. He revels in bullying Alfred for the fact that his father is a mole, not a duck. He always deals with Alfred with a chip on his shoulder, while Alfred is more a pacifist in that he tries to be on good... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Orphaned duck Alfred J. Kwak grows up with his pal Hank the Mole. Alfred is an alert and musical duck who will not shut his eyes to what is happening in the animal world around him. He and his friends always strive for a better world. Alfred... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of My Father Is Henk. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Father Is Henk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!