Alfred's Perilous Voyage
Alternate Title: Ahiru No QuackAlfred's Perilous Voyage (Ahiru No Quack) (1989) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Harlekijn (van Veen), Siepermann und Bacher, T.V.E, Vara, TV Tokyo, Telescreen International, ZDF, Telecable Benelux B.V.
- Animation Studio: Telescreen, Visual 8, Teleimage
- Distributed by: Telescreen Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred Jodocus Kwak, Hank.
- Voice Actors: Ryan Van den Akker, Herman van Veen.
Voice Talent, Japan: Megumi Hayashibara, Kenichi Ogata.
- Directed By Dennis Livson, Hiroshi Saitô.
- Animated By Susumu Shiraume.
- Written By Akira Miyazaki.
- Music: Herman van Veen.
- Originally Released on July 10, 1989.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- The Netherlands / Germany / Japan
Parmezandez first suggests that Alfred go and asks a sawfish to cut a hole in the bottom of Stubble's (Stable) boat (named Gloria). Alfred does succeed in talking one into undertaking the job, but he drowns in the chopping sea on his way back. When he wakes up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Orphaned duck Alfred J. Kwak grows up with his pal Hank the Mole. Alfred is an alert and musical duck who will not shut his eyes to what is happening in the animal world around him. He and his friends always strive for a better world. Alfred... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Alfred's Perilous Voyage. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alfred's Perilous Voyage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!