'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky (2003) Season 14 Episode EABF11- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 221 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Milhouse Van Houten, Jimbo Jones, Rod Flanders, Declan Desmond, Dolph, Agnes Skinner, Fat Tony, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Martin Prince, Sherri, Terri, Edna Krabappel.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Pamela Hayden, Eric Idle, Tress MacNeille, Joe Mantegna; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steven Dean Moore.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By Dan Greaney, Allen Grazier.
- Awards: Annie Award, Individual Achievement, Directing in an Animated Television Production, Steven Dean Moore, 2004.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- First Aired on March 30, 2003.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 14
Snobby English documentary filmmaker Declan Desmond convinces Lisa that she must choose a career path immediately, prompting her entry into astronomy. But when her... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
On the NBC situation comedy Suddenly Susan, Eric Idle played publisher Ian Maxtone-Graham. The character was named for Simpsons staff member... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!