Desmond's DilemmaDesmond's Dilemma (1961) - Tales of The Wizard of Oz Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Tales of The Wizard of Oz Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Crawley Films (Rankin/Bass)
- Distributed by: Videocrafts Incorporated
- Cartoon Characters: Dorothy Gale, Toto, Socrates the Straw Man, Rusty the Tin Man, Dandy Lion, Wizard of Oz, Munchkins, Wicked Witch of the West, Desmond the Blue Dragon.
- Voice Actors: Carl Banas, James Doohan, Larry D. Mann, Bernard Cowan, Alfie Scopp.
- Directed By Harry Kerwin.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Larry Roemer, Antony Peters, Bernard Cowan.
- Written By Arthur Rankin J, L. Frank Baum.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang of good guys is throwing a party. Because of this, the Wicked Witch of the West is jealous. She calls on Desmond the blue dragon, who is suffering from heartburn. Despite Desmond's complaints, the Witch still sends him to do the job of sabotaging the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Most of the same character designs were reused by Rankin/Bass for the 1964 TV special "Return To Oz."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Desmond's Dilemma. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Desmond's Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!