Just Us Justice Ducks, Part 2Just Us Justice Ducks, Part 2 (1991) Season 1 Episode 4308-048- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 546 times total.
- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sun Woo Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Reginald Bushroot, The Liquidator, Quackerjack, Tom Lockjaw, Stegmutt, Gizmoduck, Fenton Crackshell, Dr. Sarah Bellum, Megavolt, Gosalyn Waddlemeyer-Mallard, Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard, Negaduck, J. Gander Hooter, Launchpad McQuack, Neptunia, Morgana MacCawber.
- Voice Actors: Tino Insana, Jack Angel, Michael Bell, Scott Bullock [S. Scott Bullock], Joey Camen, Hamilton Camp, Jodi Carlisle, Dan Castellaneta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By Kevin Campbell, Brian Swenlin, Duane Capizzi.
- First Aired on October 03, 1991.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's the greatest opportunity of Darkwing's career: a new crime boss is in town, and has organized Bushroot, Megavolt, Quackerjack and the Liquidator into a crack crime team. And it's none other than Darkwing's evil twin, the notorious Negaduck! When Morgana,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired in syndication on The Disney Afternoon. Darkwing Duck, a spin-off from Disney's hugely successful DuckTales, took the noble premise of cartoon superheroes like Batman and Superman, then turned it on its head. In the vast reaches of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Just Us Justice Ducks, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Just Us Justice Ducks, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!