Slaves To FashionSlaves To Fashion (1991) Season 1 Episode 4308-037- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Japan), Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Darkwing Duck, Negaduck, Herb Muddlefoot, Professor Moliarty, Launchpad McQuack, Gosalyn Waddlemeyer-Mallard, Boy by Fountain, Tank Muddlefoot, Honker Muddlefoot, Tuskerninni, Binkie Muddlefoot.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Terence McGovern, Christine Cavanaugh, Cam Clarke, Dana Hill, Katie Leigh, Kenneth Mars, Susan Tolsky.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By Gary Sperling, Tom Minton.
- First Aired on October 05, 1991.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tuskernini invents a new gas that causes people to act according to how they are dressed, and the perfect place to try it out is the masquerade at Gosalyn's school.
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired on ABC Saturday Morning. Darkwing Duck, a spin-off from Disney's hugely successful DuckTales, took the noble premise of cartoon superheroes like Batman and Superman, then turned it on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Slaves To Fashion. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Slaves To Fashion? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!