Let The Magic Begin!Let The Magic Begin! (1995) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1391 times total.
- Tenko And The Guardians Of The Magic Cartoon SeriesSeries
- Saban Entertainment
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network
- Cartoon Characters: Princess Tenko, Hawk, Steel, Bolt, Ali.
- Voice Actors: Mariko Itakura.
- Produced By Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- Written By Brooks Wachtel.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- Series Began Airing on September 11, 1995.
- Originally Aired on FOX Kids (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Ran For: 1 Season.
- U.S.A. / Japan
Tenko saves a child from a burning building and for her bravery is selected by Hikita Tenko to become one of the Guardians of the Magic and his successor. Angered... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was inspired by real-life Japanese magician Princess Tenko.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Let The Magic Begin!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Let The Magic Begin!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!