Hare DoHare Do (1949) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 3096 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: The Vitaphone Corporation, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 15, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:31 minutes.
- Production Number: 1068.
Another classic episode as Elmer chases Bugs into a theater and ends up being the main attraction and the main course for a lion.
Cartoon Production Information:
A painting in the theater is apparently of a nude lady! (However, there's not much detail.)
The last cartoon where Bugs is seen sitting on the Warner Bros. Shield and then he pulls it down.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hare Do? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!