Double DarkwingsDouble Darkwings (1991) Season 1 Episode 4308-019- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 450 times total.
- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Hanho Heung-Up Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Darkwing Duck, Launchpad McQuack, Jambalaya Jake, Granny Whammy.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Terry McGovern, Michael Gough, Billie Hayes.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By Dean Stefan, Bruce Talkington.
- First Aired on October 04, 1991.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jambalaya Jake is back, this time with a plan to do in Darkwing Duck. However, his plans are altered when he whammifies the wrong duck with Granny Whammy's hex powder. Launchpad becomes Jake's all too willing slave and in his Darkwing Decoy suit, and Jake decides... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired in syndication on The Disney Afternoon. Darkwing Duck, a spin-off from Disney's hugely successful DuckTales, took the noble premise of cartoon superheroes like Batman and Superman, then turned it on its head. In the vast reaches of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Double Darkwings. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Darkwings? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!