You Sweat Your LifeYou Sweat Your Life (1991) Season 1 Episode 4308-013- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 388 times total.
- Darkwing Duck Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sun Woo Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard, Herb Muddlefoot, Launchpad McQuack, Jock Newbody, Flex, Binkie Muddlefoot, Slim, Guard Dog.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Terence McGovern, Hamilton Camp, Rob Paulsen, Susan Tolsky, Brenda Vaccaro, Frank Welker.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By Julia Lewald, Marion Well, Carter Crocker, Bruce Talkington.
- First Aired on September 30, 1991.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jock Newbody has the recipe to the formula of the Fountain of Youth. All he needs is a feather from a true hero. Darkwing's feather. Darkwing is at Newbody's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired in syndication on The Disney Afternoon. Darkwing Duck, a spin-off from Disney's hugely successful DuckTales, took the noble premise of cartoon superheroes like Batman and Superman, then... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of You Sweat Your Life. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Sweat Your Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!