Hare Ribbin'Hare Ribbin' (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 2531 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Sammy Wolfe.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Jack Bradbury, Manny Gould, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Lou Lilly.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 24, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:40 minutes.
- Production Number: 10-13.
A dog hunting rabbits gets more than he bargains for when he chases Bugs. Bugs cross-dresses as a rather seductive mermaid threatening passing men with the greeting, "Hello, big boy." There's also a body... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There are two different endings to this cartoon (at least). In one, Bugs shoots the dog; in the other, Bugs hands the gun to the dog so he can shoot himself. The dog says "This shouldn't even happen to a dog!" before he gets his nose caught in the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hare Ribbin'" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hare Ribbin'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!